Like so many of you, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and following Governor Kim Reynolds’ emergency proclamation and directive to suspend meetings of more than 10 people. We are prioritizing the health and safety of our staff and partners, while ensuring that critical MPO functions move forward.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- OFFICE: The office is closed to the public and visitors until further notice.
- MEETINGS: Committee meetings will be held only if there are mandatory voting items.
- Until further notice, all meetings will be held virtually.
- Details on participation will be included with each meeting’s agenda packet.
- Non-essential meetings will be postponed.
- STAFF: MPO staff is working from home and are available by email.
If you have any questions for us, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to email one of us directly.
Above all, be safe.